Monday, February 27, 2012

Where are all the animals?

Hey guys,

So...did any of you watch the Grammys this past weekend?

Well, if you did, you might have noticed a dearth of awards afforded to some notable individuals. Namely:

  • The Pussycat Dolls 
  • Lil' Bow-Wow 
  • Snoop Dogg 

What happened to the animal contingency??? Where were the awards for the talented, animal inspired men and women of show-biz?

This is not to say that Adele isn't amazing. Because SHE IS. That cat can siiinnnnggg. Take a look at her here.

I like those Foo Fighters fellows, too. They're enough to make anyone go rrruufff.

But when I looked at the line up and saw acts like Katy Perry, Paul McCartney, and The Beach Boys, while the excitement of these super talented singers was titillating to say the least, I was a bit bummed that there was no one representing the animals.

That said, the show was pretty amazing and Bruno Mars has that great video- The Lazy Song, which features monkeys so he can perhaps be a stand in for the rest of the animal kingdom.

All in all, I hope that next year proves to be a better showing for the animal kingdom.

If I don't hear anything, I may just have to put my own group together.

How does "Libby and the Office Pets" sound to you?


Til next time,

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment