Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm In a Bad Mood

Hi Guys,

I know that one of my resolutions this year was to write more about dogs.

And by extension, nice things about dogs.

Nice things about nice, friendly dogs.

But, I feel like I should be entitled to use this "nice" card when and if it is warranted.

I'm more than happy to be a lover and not a fighter when the situation warrants it.

But when a dog gets all up in my business, I can't be expected to behave like the lady that I am.

I will behave like a warrior. A fierce, Amazonian warrior.

But there is some back story to this.

You want to hear about it? Of course you do!

So, I was sitting on the floor of the office of the Prospect Park Animal Clinic, just licking myself a little as I am known to do. My daily bath if you will.

When out of nowhere, this harrier hound comes lunging at me and gets IN MY FACE!

This behavior is obviously not to be tolerated so I swatted him (ok maybe I scratched a little, too).

Then, when I was sitting pouting, already having a crappy day, Joey comes leaping over towards me, presumably to hang out and I just wasn't in the mood.

You know those days???

It made me think of that book, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, Day.

So maybe I'm being melodramatic but these two events together= 1 cranky kitty.

Here's hoping to better moods on the horizon.

Grumpily,

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment